February 4, 2016

Kansas Christmas - Part 7

My parents put tickets to Dart Warz in all the kids' stockings.
So while all the cousins five years of age and older (along with Dads) went to have an elaborate Nerf gun war, some of us stayed behind with the babies.  Alexa really likes Owen.

Really likes Owen.

Like, whoa, really really likes Owen! :)

Dart Warz turned out to be a blast!

A fun time of wearing safety goggles and firing Nerf bullets at each other.

Or an excuse for the Dads to team up against the kids and shoot at them!

Back at the house, Lexa was still making sure Owen was well taken care of.

And when everyone was back to watch a movie, my Mom decided my sister and I should make a snack run.  But at the store I couldn't figure out which ice cream cones Ethan had asked for.  So I sent him this photo:

He replied (on G'ma's iPad while playing a game) that it was these!
Technology Wins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment