November 20, 2015

Go Royals!

Since the Kansas City Royals baseball team was doing so well in the playoffs, my boys needed some shirts to show their team spirit.  My sister, Mandy, did some shopping for me via text messaging. :)  Then she sent the shirts with G'ma Pam's daughter when she came to visit.  Then G'ma Pam delivered them to my boys!

They were thrilled!

We couldn't find one for Owen at a reasonable price, so I took matters into my own hands.

It worked great.

So now we all had something to wear while cheering on the team!

Go, Royals!

We enjoyed watching them this year...  and winning the World Series was so fun!

...distractions and all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love the boys in blue (the Royals) and your boys in blue too! Glad to see you are sticking with the home team and have reinforcements helping from home.

    What an exciting time to be a Royals fan!!

    Love Owen's onesie! You should sell those on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete