April 22, 2015

31 Weeks = 9 To Go!

I'm a little in awe that my due date is only nine weeks away.  This has gone so fast!  I had a few photos in mind that I wanted to get before I'm enormous.  And since I'm starting to feel quite large... we got out the tripod and camera remote on Sunday.

And just had a little fun!

Cooper took most of these... with the camera on the tripod and pushing the button on the remote.  He thought it was fun and it helped us out.  :)



We have daily conversations about what life will be like after this baby is born.  The boys are so excited!  It's an element I've never had in pregnancy before.  I'm getting anxious to meet the person that's been growing in there all this time, but it's really fun anticipating the boys finally meeting their new sibling.  It adds even more joy to the process... something I never thought possible.

We are on the home stretch and haven't done a thing to prepare the baby's room or get ready. Hopefully I start nesting soon?? 

Because this baby will be peeking out to say 'hello' in what seems a very short amount of time!

As far as the baby's development, this week it is approximately 16 inches long and around 3 1/3 pounds...  or about the same size as Blister, the Switch and Go Dino.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment