October 27, 2014

Anniversary

On our anniversary, Derek was running the audio at church and I had nursery during first service.  So we all got up and left the house early, around 7am.  While Derek was busy during music practice, I took some pictures of the boys because they nearly matched.

And because the flowers were pretty.  Really, I don't need excuses to take pictures, but it was fun. :)

Cooper took one of Derek and I after church too...

We went home and ate lunch.  And then we spontaneously cleaned out the refrigerator after I refilled the drinking water and shut the door on the spout... pouring water out until I opened the fridge a little while later to have water pour out and the drawers filled with water.  That was fun.  Cooper thought he'd help out by eating the produce. And, "it's already washed" he said... since his apple had been floating in the drawer.

Trey watched the boys and Derek and went out for dinner.
We went to Happy Fish Sushi.


Where we stuffed ourselves with yummy...

Delicious...

MmmmMmmm....sushi.

And even though we were stuffed, we stopped at Sweet Cici's for a little fro-yo on the way home.

It was a very nice day and great evening celebrating twelve years with my favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment