August 16, 2014

Hunting Hogs - Take Two

Around the middle of July, Derek went on a trip for work.  He still had unfilled hog tags from his last trip to California, so he went along as camera man on a blacktail deer hunt.  

And once Tony got his blacktail...

Derek got a chance to hunt for hogs.

And enjoy the scenery a little.

Spoiler Alert: He didn't get a hog. Again.

When Daddy is gone, two boys in our house think his spot in our bed is deemed theirs.

They also get spoiled in other ways when Daddy is out of town.  We eat out, maybe, once a month.  So it's a big treat to do so... I let them pick dinner out one night and they went all fancy on me: Jimmy John's!  :)

These guys think a ham and cheese sandwich tastes best if it comes in a Jimmy John's wrapper.

Since I took them out to eat, I talked them into letting me browse around Target a little too.

On Sunday, Cooper went to his friend's house after church, so it was just Miles and I for the afternoon.  And the roly poly Miles found on the playground and brought home with us.

Since it was just the two of us, we ate out again... whoa!
We just went to HyVee, but can you tell Miles is pretty excited?

We actually spent most of our week without Derek getting ready for, setting up decor and starting VBS.  It was a nice distraction...   and did I mention BUSY?

No comments:

Post a Comment