July 28, 2014

Going, Going, Gone


:::tap, tap::: Is this thing on?  If anyone is still paying attention, I have fallen behind once again on posting.  Apparently blogging is not making it to the top of my to-do list lately.  I apologize to what readers I have left! Ha.  I also apologize that posts will now be so out of date, they're hardly relevant. But here we go.  Last time we met, I was telling you about our fun week spent in Wichita with family.   When it was time to part our ways, Miles and Jonah took one last look at Papa's pond.

Then all the kids humored me one last time and let me take a photo of them with Apple pencils from Aunt Anna.

After saying goodbye to the Rouses, we headed over to the Mleynek's to spend a little time before we left town.  The boys played a game of Battleship with G'pa Dale.

And saw Aunt Mal for a little while... who has since given birth to a baby girl. (on July 3rd)

And then this group humored me with a photo.

Drew was working that day at Orange Leaf, so we went to say goodbye to him over there.

And snuck in a little snack!
Grandma Debbie let Cooper fill his own.... and add his own sprinkles.

We all enjoyed a treat... thanks Debbie!

Drew even got to sit with us for a few minutes since they were slow.

Then we jetted back over to my parent's where we said our goodbyes to Briones.

My sister will have this baby girl anytime now!

More humoring me for photos... well, Miles didn't bother to wake up for it.
We said goodbye to Mom & Dad.

We broke up our trip back, so we drove as far as Kansas City and stopped to see Derek's brother, Tyler and his wife.  I meant to get a picture of Lauren's belly with my boys.  Yep!  Another baby on the way (a boy, due in August), that's four new cousins soon for my boys if anyone is counting!  I'm pretty sure I didn't get a photo because in the short time we were there, all the boys did was terrorize the fish.

We finally landed at our destination pretty late at night.  Thanks for letting us crash late and last minute, Aunt Brenda!


The boys talked Ryan into playing with marbles while he kept an eye on the NBA Draft.

Whew!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are welcome to crash at our house anytime you want. Next time bring Derek too!

    P.S. I still check your blog during my work day. It's a fun little break from whatever I'm doing at work :)

    ReplyDelete