April 11, 2014

Foolishness

On April 1st I woke up and went out to get my first cup of coffee. Man was I disappointed when I noticed only hot water in the pot!  I must have forgotten to put the grounds in when I set the coffee the night before.  I kind of chuckled when I remembered the date...  and then I got serious again when I realized I'm old enough and forgetful enough to unintentionally play an April Fool's joke on myself...   :)

Later in the day I was hoping the boys dumping ALL of the toys our was just a prank.
It wasn't.

Cooper and I made some Brown E's for Derek for later, the first planned prank we came up with. We had been cutting for a while when Cooper said, "Oh, ha! Brown E's like brownies.  I get it!".  Ha ha ha ha ha.

He laughed even harder when he told Daddy that he made him some brownies and then handed him these.

Miles wasn't left out of the fun.  He put some bugs under Derek's covers to surprise him.
This got quite a laugh from the boys when Daddy found them and then yelled in "fright"!
They'd been waiting for the sound from their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment